To-The-Trade Terms of Sale & Returns
** Announcement for all orders placed on and after 5/22/2020
Designers and to-the-trade buyers must be registered in advance with business information on file. Register your account accompanied by an application or email to us with EIN and business info. If you have not received confirmation from us within 24 hours of having registered, we may not converted your account - simply reach out to email@example.comTerms of sale and return policies are the same as for our retail buyers, with the following exceptions:
- Designers are welcome to try out multiple carpets. In the event that half, or more than half of the quantity/value of the order is returned designers and/or their clients are responsible for all shipping costs.
- 5 calendar day return period based on tracking delivery and tracking return in mail.
- First time transactions must be processed with a credit card, as do accounts dormant for greater than six months. Subsequent transactions may go out on memo with terms of full payment by credit card on the fifth day, or full payment received by the tenth day if issuing a cashier's check or payment method other than credit card/money wire.
- Top tier designer pricing requires that all shipping be paid for by consignee, whether by riding on consignees shipping account, or by paying shipping costs through us.
- All sales to wholesale accounts (different than to-the-trade designers) are "final sale".
- Carpets marked or noted as requiring freight shipping must be paid for in full, prior to dispatch. Memo / approvals for freight shipments will be considered on a case-by-case basis, minimally subject to full shipping paid in advance, and managers review of account activity. If the end receiver is non-commercial, or other than loading dock for receiving, contact us in advance for a custom checkout link with an added option for lift gate.
** Shop notice for all orders qualified for return processing: Our payment processor retains a 3% fee when an item is returned to us, which will be deducted from your refund along with ship costs. Kindly contact us in advance for any questions or a reserve to credit incentive when more than half the value of your order is kept.All to-the-trade accounts are re-evaluated on an annual and transactional basis. Higher volume of closed sales may be treated closer to wholesale accounts and pricing tiers.